Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Welcome To Gonzo's Garage - The Blog Site

Welcome. This is my blog site. Here you will find various rantings about computers, security, stupid people, or whatever else is on my mind that day. Basically, I use this site as a way to "gently" goad people into using their computers smarter and more efficiently. So, don't be surprised (or offended) if you see me referring to people as idiots from time to time. I'm not calling you an idiot, but people in general tend to act kind of silly sometimes. To paraphrase a line from the movie "Men in Black" - "A person is smart, but people are dumb, scared, frantic, confused..." Stay tuned.

If you want a site with all the techie info and none of the insults, then go see my main web site: Gonzo's Garage

If you have a question or want information, leave a post in this blog - they get emailed to me, so I don't overlook them.

If you need remote assistance, click here and follow the instructions - Remote Assistance

No comments: